A Mixed Media Artist and Art Psychotherapist,
Born in Israel, now living in the US. Working on existential processes and women's issues to raise awareness, social justice and change.
List of Selected Exhibition
· Art advocacy speaks; art for social change. Spinning Plate, Pittsburgh, PA (International)
· Footsteps In The Sand, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, Pittsburgh, PA (SOLO)
· Cutting, (FGM) Fiber International, Society for Contemporary Craft, Pittsburgh, PA (International)
· Relationships, Small Works, FrameHouse & Jask galley, PSA, Pittsburgh, PA (AWARD)
· Re new Festival. GPAC Pittsburgh exhibition. Pittsburgh, PA.
· Slippery Rock University, Global images of U.S. Women. US (Traveling Exhibition)
· Cycle, Chatham University Gallery. Curated exhibition. Micro/Macrocosms. Pittsburgh, PA.
· Lost Game, Carnegie International Response, 3ed St. .Gallery Carnegie, PA
· Menstrual Wedding Dress, Venues Madonna & Eve. Int. Images, Sewickley, PA
· Annual PSA, Father Ryan’s Art Center, McKee’s Rocks, PA
· Sanctuary, Panza Gallery, Melville, PA
· IN VISIBLE: When personal is Political, Modernformations Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA . (SOLO)
· Veterans Expression. FE Gallery. Pittsburgh, PA
· Collective, Christine Frechard Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA
· Shelter, One Mellon Center Gallery, Society for Contemporary Craft. Pittsburgh, PA.
· Associated Artists of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, Pittsburgh, PA
· Thread from the Body to Soul, Borelli Eduard Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA.
· Earth, Holocaust Memorial Exhibition, Lesley University Art Gallery Boston, MS
· ‘Earth and Fire’, Associated Artists of Pittsburgh, PCA, Pittsburgh, PA. (AWARD)
· ‘Testimony’ American Art Therapy Association, Sheraton, Chicago, IL
· Inside Out, Mendelson Gallery Pittsburgh, PA (SOLO)
· Women’s Reflection, Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA
· Witticisms, Criticisms, Cynicism, Print group Guild, PCA, Pittsburgh, PA.( AWARD)
· Open Spaces. Sarah Arman. Tel Aviv, Israel (SOLO)
2016 Pittsburgh Society of Artists, Framhouse & jack gallery. Pittsburgh, PA.
2015 Chelsea international competition, Agora Gallery, New York, NY
2006 Associated Artists of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts. Pittsburgh, PA
2004 Pittsburgh Print Group Witticisms, Criticisms, Cynicism, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts. Pittsburgh, PA
Community Art Projects
2017 Crossing the Line - Stamp and Pulp Org Artists Talk social Discussion. Pittsburgh
2017 Art as Therapy workshops for refugees relocated in Pittsburgh.
2014 Little Stories in the Sand, part II, Radiant Halls Open House Studios
2013 Little Stories in the Sand, part I, Radiant Hall Open House Studios
2012 The “Face” of Epilepsy, Naamat House, Andy Warhol Museum, Ed. Exhibition.