2016 September 9. International Group Exhibition
Spinning Plate Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA
Juries: Lonnie Graham, Christina Roberts
Art Advocacy Speaks, Art for Social Change
2016, MAY 6, FIBER ART INTERNATIONAL.
SOCIETY FOR CONTEMPORARY CRAFT, Pittsburgh, PA, US
Juries: Tali Weinberg, Arturo Alonzo Sandoval, Chunghie Lee
Curator: Kate Lydon
2016, Feb 12. SOLO Exhibition
PITTSBURGH CENTER FOR THE ARTS
FOOTSTEPS IN THE SAND
Installations, Mixed Media.
Curator: Laura Domencic
GIGAPAN by RICHARD PALMER, A Gigapan photographer
Youtube: Marking sand - in part of noontime concert and community event
April 1, 2016
Framehousr & Jask Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA US
Juror: Charlie Hamphry
REALATIONSHIPS Award piece PSA Guild
July 2015, Chelsea International AWARD
AGORA Gallery, New York City, NY. US
CUTTING ,( Mixed Media) First part of Female Genital Mutilation series
September 2015 SOLO Exhibition
CITY ART Gallery, Baltimore, MD. US
RITUALS AND THE DOCILE BODY
Menstrual Wedding Dress -https://sway.com/nCIjrk78jrkHL9wc
Constricted - https://sway.com/usn6w875wbjhC2eG
Present-Absent Deconstructed - https://sway.com/HEA6VgglywmgjQmX
Cutting - https://sway.com/sG6Zqg411dZoxnJB
Taya Written Critique - https://sway.com/0h20q8ydZAG4O-hj
MODRNFORMATIONS Galeery, Pittsburgh PA, US
IN VISIBLE: WHEN PERSONAL IS POLITICAL
Installations, Mixed Media, Fabric Prints, Paintings
List of Selected Exhibition
· Art adcocacy speaks; art for social change. Spinning Plate, Pittsburgh, PA (International)
· Footsteps In The Sand, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, Pittsburgh, PA (SOLO)
· Cutting, (FGM) Fiber International, Society for Contemporary Craft, Pittsburgh, PA (International)
· Relationships, Small Works, FrameHouse & Jask gallry,PSA, Pittsburgh, PA (AWARD)
· Re new Festival. GPAC Pittsburgh exhibtion. Pittsburgh, PA.
· Slippery Rock University, Global images of U.S. Women. US (Travelling Exhibition)
· Cycle, Chatham University Gallery. Curetted exhibition. Micro/Macrocosms. Pittsburgh, PA.
· Rituals and the Docile Body. CA Gallery Baltimore, MD, (SOLO)
· Cutting Series Suffolk University. Widening the Cycle, Boston, MA (International)
· Modernformations Retrospective. Pittsburgh, PA.
· Object I & I, Butler Ins. of American Art, AAP Annual. Howland Township. OH
· Remnant, Public Collection for hidden art works, Amsterdam, The Netherland. (International)
· Annual exhibition of PSA, Panza Gallery. Millevaile. PA
· Malala, Small works, Most Wanted Fine Arts. Pittsburgh, PA.
· Lost Game, Carnegie International Response, 3ed St. .Gallery Carnegie, PA
· Menstrual Wedding Dress, Venues Madonna & Eve. Int. Images, Sewickley, PA
· Annual PSA, Father Ryan’s Art Center, McKee’s Rocks, PA
· Sanctuary, Panza Gallery, Millville, PA
· IN VISIBLE: When personal is Political, Modernformations Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA . (SOLO)
· Veterans Expression. FE Gallery. Pittsburgh, PA
· Collective, Christine Frechard Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA
· Shelter, One Mellon Center Gallery, Society for Contemporary Craft. Pittsburgh, PA.
· Associated Artists of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, Pittsburgh, PA
· Thread from the Body to Soul, Borelli Eduard Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA.
· Earth, Holocaust Memorial Exhibition, Lesley University Art Gallery Boston, MS
· ‘Earth and Fire’, Associated Artists of Pittsburgh, PCA, Pittsburgh, PA. (AWARD)
· ‘Testimony’ American Art Therapy Association, Sheraton, Chicago, IL
· Inside Out, Mendelson Gallery Pittsburgh, PA (SOLO)
· Women’s Reflection, Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA
· Witticisms, Criticisms, Cynicism, Print group Guild, PCA, Pittsburgh, PA.( AWARD)
· Open Spaces. Sarah Arman. Tel Aviv, Israel (SOLO)
2016 Pittsburgh Society of Artists, Framhouse & jack gallery. Pittsburgh, PA.
2015 Chelsea international competition, Agora Gallery, New York, NY
2006 Associated Artists of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts. Pittsburgh, PA
2004 Pittsburgh Print Group Witticisms, Criticisms, Cynicism, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts. Pittsburgh, PA
Community Art Projects
2017 Art as Therapy workshops for refugees relocated in Pittsburgh.
2014 Little Stories in the Sand, part II, Radiant Halls Open House Studios
2013 Little Stories in the Sand, part I, Radiant Hall Open House Studios
2012 The “Face” of Epilepsy, Naamat House, Andy Warhol Museum, Ed. Exhibition.